7.28.2004

Medicine


I guess you could say that he's come to another crossroads.
This meaning-junkie.
I'll try my hand at this narration nonsense, just to convey this day as it occurred, July 28th, 2004. I don't believe in narration for its own sake, nor do I fancy fictional stories of any kind. Music bothers me. These things all boil down to someone else's expression. Some other person's feelings, opinions, thoughts. Unless it conveys existence or has pragmatic value, it's not worth experiencing. Now don't mistake me for some sort of super pragmatist, like a medical doctor. Notice I could have said modern-day doctors, but I didn't because it is unnecessary--the actual distinction is meaningless: doctor's haven't changed their pragmatic ways since their inception.

I've reached the point of boredom, and I'm begining to feel disgusted with your inability to understand me. I don't think I'll tell you at all about my memorable day. And when I don't it will be lost forever, as I will never speak of it again, and the memory will fade as the days disappear. This is caused entirely by your insolence which I cannot abide by any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home