7.20.2003

I'm now at one with loneliness. No friends, no peer who cares much about me.

I go through my days with no reason to be serious or to do anything at all.

But I am serious.

It's not that I'm all doom and gloom, harping on the essential fact that life means nothing, tickling my dread button with the idea that death is a permenent descent into nothingness and thus terrifying. I go through my days hardly thinking of this a wit. I still have goals and ambition. I just don't kid myself by pretending they have meaning.

This is the only starting point. Casting a gray hue on all human endeavor.

--

Earlier today I attempted to name some things that are genuinely easy. That under no circumstances (no matter how hard you push yourself, or what standards you have) is the activity difficult--Watching T.V. I then promptly dropped the issue before naming any others. It was getting difficult.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home