1.28.2003

Someone else said this:

"My hobbies include scubadiving (including wet-spelunking, or "cave diving"), racing motorcycles (sport bikes), traveling, skiboarding (aka snowblading), hiking, rollerblading, horseback riding and hopefully soon rockclimbing and rappelling again. I'd like to start indoor skysurfing soon. I just don't have it in me anymore for *real* skydiving -- for those of you who do, good luck and take Marc, because I won't! Bunch of crazies!"

Ten hobbies and s/he's horrible at every single one.

A comparison of American and Russian space programs (source forgotten):

The Russians had so many rules, regulations and procedures that it was impossible to know and follow every one. Astronauts did the best they could, hoping not to get caught. The Americans at NASA had very few rules, but the ones they did have they valued highly.

Tons of hobbies and you're a tourist at every one. I have none, but I'm considered the foremost authority in this region.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home