4.19.2004

I just nuked a nascent post by somehow selecting the "back button."

I was beginning to feel that familiar ambient energy created when I latch onto a topic. A most pleasing high. I was only about 8 sentences into it, but the inspiration has suddenly and completely eluded me--I simply don't want to write about that shit anymore.

This has happened several times since I've embraced the online format. It is the one drawback to the online version, as such an event couldn't happen on paper--the physical journal would have to magically disappear.

My online output has been far less, over the last two years, than my pen-and-paper journal, for any two-year span. Probably because there is an outside chance that someone will actually read this, whereas my print version usually got lost when I moved. For that reason I tend to self-edit and exclude many topics and posts reasoning that no one could possibly care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home