9.20.2002

These Amherst College librarians will practically do the work of their students. WTF? I never got anything like this at Umass. This fuckin lady sitting across from me is practically doing this guys entire project. AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HIS THESIS?

Librarian:"That would be books. Let's go back to the ..homepage and look at some of the indexes and databases. There's a million diff. ways to get into it. Let's look into lit, history. Have you done this b4"
he says: blah blah ...this is literature and databases....
lib: it's literature yep.
lib: start with oral tradition, slavery... or whatever you wanna start with.
lib: it says u picked up 198.
lib: I thought that looked really interesting....dissertation. We'll def buy it for you, on paper. order right away.
How these work is that under the source they tell you what....
dammit, he talks too soft I can't hear. I know my typing is loud and annoying them. AHHAHAHA! idiots.

No wonder Emily Dickinson locked herself up in her Amherst attic and wrote poems in private--God forbid one of the Amherst college idiots get a hold it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home